Wat ben je?
Your profile: Educational background
- Professionally trained - relevant higher education in IT Relevant experience,
- Minimum 3 years experience in a relevant field (IT, workflow management, accounting) Skills and competencies,
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with IT foundational skills, such as requirements engineering, project management, documentation,
- Demonstrated experience with content management and workflow systems, tools and techniques,
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Oracle,
- Technical writing skills,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Excellent communication skills both written in Dutch, English and/or German a plus,
- Strong customer orientation and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to oversee complex and interrelated issues (helicopter view), as well as a keen eye for details,
- Ability to translate technical issues in a way that they are understandable to end users and translate and user problems into technical language,
- Knowledge of Klopotek and/or Salesforce, is a major plus,
- Knowledge of international accounting and/or Shared Service environment is a plus,
- Knowledge of publishing processes and applications is a plus.
Waar kom je terrecht?
This company is a leading international academic publisher in Middle East and islamic Studies, Asian Studies, classical Studies, History and Religious Studies, Languages & Linguistics, Literature & Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Biology, Education, Social Sciences and International law. Offices in Leiden, Boston, Paderborn, Singapore and Beijing. Within the Leiden Office there is being an informal atmosphere